Bose Custom Columnar Docking Augment
Introducing the Bose Custom Columnar Docking Augment. A game changer in complex revision acetabular surgery. Designed to streamline complex acetabular cases, this augment transforms challenging procedures into seamless primary total hip replacements. Our patented Custom Columnar Docking technology is a new novel breakthrough concept to get extended rigid fixation in narrow columnar corridors with locking screws using plane reorientation ‘dog- ears’ in custom locations. Docking gives a divergent clamp like multiplanar rigid construct thereby improving reliability and long term success rates.
Key Advantages for Surgeons and Patients:
- Precise fit: Matches defect precisely and self-locks. Saves crucial OR time enhancing safety for patient. Suitable even for small patients.
- Surgical ease : Seamless execution of pre op plan making it extremely surgeon friendly. Dedicated k-wire holes provided for provisional fixation.
- Patient safety & reducing complications: Screw holes are custom made for bone corridors and length of screws provided pre op. This keeps screws away from critical structures avoiding complications.
- Unmatched stability and rigidity: The CCD screws works in conjunction with dome screws & compression screws to provide 3D stability of the construct reducing significantly the risk of loosening.
- Versatile compatibility: Compatible with any highly porous titanium cementless cup . Bone cement used for unitisation of cup to augment.
- Best possible screw purchase: As screw holes are custom made for bone stock, best possible screw purchase in available bone is possible. Longer and divergent locking (docking) screws possible through narrow columnar corridors providing a clamped construct.
- Enhanced Osteointegration: Rigidity of construct along with special proprietary lattice structure facilitating rapid osteointegration of augment.
Download the brochure to know more.
Bose CCD Augment Brochure